The Grammy awards will be broadcast on February 10, 2013. These are the nominees in the most popular categories for the 55th annual Grammy awards.
Record of the Year
- Lonely Boy – The Black Keys
- Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) – Kelly Clarkson
- We Are Young – Fun. featuring Janelle Monae
- Somebody That I Used To Know – Gotye featuring Kimbra
- Thinkin Bout You – Frank Ocean
- We Are Never Getting Back Together – Taylor Swift
Album of the Year
- El Camino – The Black Keys
- Some Nights – Fun.
- Babel – Mumford & Sons
- Channel Orange – Frank Ocean
- Blunderbuss – Jack White
Best New Artist
- Alabama Shakes
- Hunter Hayes
- The Lumineers
- Frank Ocean
So there you have it, the nominees in the categories that most people tune in to see. So here are my predictions in these categories.
Record of the Year – Winner- Fun. – We Are Young
Album of the Year – Winner – Fun. – Some Nights
Song of the Year – Winner – Fun. – We Are Young
Best New Artist – Winner – Fun.
That’s right, I’m predicting a sweep by the band Fun.. Now I’ll probably be wrong but I feel out of all the nominees in these categories that Fun. has the best song and album. So tune in on February 10th and let’s see who wins!